Lost your password?
Don't have an account? Sign Up

Lawsathi 100% RELIABLE & EFFECTIVE TALK TO LAWYERS Legal Solutions
Search in what you are looking for

Most Searchable Services

Now take quick & Instant legal advice from a Lawyer on-phone/ chat/ email any time of your convenience 24X7. Need instant legal guidance? You are at the right place, book a consultation to speak to one of our legal matter expert over phone and get expert guidance for all your legal queries, instantly. We will review your query and expert will contact fast.

Divorce by Mutual Consent or Mutual Divorce is when both husband and wife mutually agree that they cannot live together anymore and that the best solution being Divorce, they would present a Mutual Divorce petition jointly before the Family Court without putting any allegations and get divorce after full fill mutual divorce process. Contact us for best service.

Food License or Registration certificate is required to run a food product business. You have to register under Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) to manufacture, distribute and transport food products. We have experienced and very active team to complete your task within given time frame and we are committed to give the best solution.

Import Export code registration is required for businesses importing or exporting goods and services. Register your import export business under Directorate General of Foreign Trade, Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Govt. of India. IEC expert of Lawsathi will file with the DGFT office on your behalf and we are committed to drive best services.

Our qualified team of the Court Marriage Lawyer in Delhi for Marriage Registration Services, NRI Court Marriage, Arya Samaj Marriage, Hindu Marriage, Inter Religion Court Marriage and Special Marriage. We have successfully provided our specialized services to numerous satisfied clients. We are highly concerned about our clients.

ITR | e-Filing Anywhere Anytime through Lawsathi
Filing returns is a sign you are responsible, the government mandates that individuals who earn a specified amount of annual income must file a tax return within a pre-determined due date. So do not think and contact us for ITR filing, we have expert team to work for you in given time frame.

Legal notice is simply the requirement that a party must be furnished with sufficient knowledge concerning the legal processes that affect his rights and duties or obligations. We have our expert team to send legal notice, if you want to serve any legal notice choose Lawsathi and contact us to drafting accurate language for legal notice.

GST Registration is a process by which a taxpayer gets himself registered under GST. Once a business is successfully registered, a unique registration number is assigned to them known as the Goods and Services Tax Identification Number. Lawsathi have expert team to help you to register GST. Contact us to grow your business and get best advice by our team.

NGOs have multiple options to select the form of constitution, like trust, society and section 8 companies. In order to claim exemptions under section 11 & 12 of Income Tax Act, 1961, it is mandatory for all NGOs to get registration under section 12A of the act. After getting registration your NGO under 12a you do not need to pay tax because it is showing that you are using for charity.

+ Happy Clients
+ Hours of Consultation
+ Legal Documentation
+ Repeated Clients
Lawsathi best Lawyers
Your Goals. Our Mission


Frequently Asked Questions/ Why Choose Us

We provide service efficiently and effective work step by step and inform you steps to complete to your work on daily base so you can easily know that how much work is completed by our team.

  • Delivering with a sense of responsibility and integrity
  • Providing Services to our clients in an efficient and proactive manner
  • Always a client centric, solution-oriented approach
  • Daily work review
  • Inform you work progress
  • Experienced team
  • Best Advice

Constantly seeking feedback from our clients for a better understanding. We are quick, focused and result oriented. We always ready to implement your suggestions for betterment of service.

No, a legal notice is always sent on the letterhead of a lawyer and is attested by the lawyer. The notice you are mentioning would not be legal in nature. So lawyer can send legal notice.

FIR is a written document prepared by the Police when they receive information about the
commission of a cognizable offence. It is a report of information that reaches the police first in point of time.

A complaint is an allegation made orally one in writing to a Magistrate. F.I.R. is given in writing or
orally to a police officer.

According to Sec.2(g) of Cr.P.C. – Inquiry means every inquiry, other than a trial, conducted under
this code by a Magistrate or court. Investigation – According to Sec. 2(h) of Cr.P.C. 1973 Investigation
includes all the proceedings under this code for the collection of evidence conducted by a police officer or by any person (other than a Magistrate) who is authorized by a Magistrate in this behalf.

A legal document that is signed and delivered, especially one regarding the ownership of property or legal right.

Plaint is the statement which is declared by the plaintiff and written statement which is reply by the defendant for the plaint.

Civil suit means the suit relating to the right to the property and right to the post.

Substantive law means the law determined the right and duties of the parties and procedural law
means the law relating to the disposal of right and duties of the parties.

Challenge. Opportunity. Success Smart in your world connect us now

Dinesh Kumar Singh

Meet Mr. Dinesh Kumar Singh, The Small Town Entrepreneur and The Founder of Law Sathi, Mr. Dinesh has the courage to sacrifices and started to serve people by his vision and mission.


What Our Clients Say about us

Most Preferred Services on Lawsathi

Divorce/ Mutual Divorce

We have experienced lawyers team
Less documentations & on time process
Contact us and discuss your issues and get reliable solutions
Get the best remedy & hassle free services by Lawsathi

Family Law Legal Process

Any Family issues contact us and get the best solution with the best service
Lawsathi believes in helping our clients
No need to think for fees only contact us
We endlessly work towards complete satisfactions

Property Issues/ Legal Assist

Contact us for your property issues
We ensure to become trusted advisor/ service provider of our clients
Experienced and Young lawyer's team
Once need to trust us and next time you will definatily choose us